Wednesday, February 15, 2006

elements of plot 5 ...


all human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire - aristotle (384 bc – 7 march 322 bc !)


elements of plot in a narrative :

5. suspense - point of tension. it arouses the interest of the readers.


this young heart (weak ?) was moving gently, right next to the tree where the action was going on, i could not help take a quick picture of it, you will see this delicate heart right next to the tree ... tomorrow, along with the big tension ending ... there is no bird involved, no superman either ... but there is a clear reason behind it ...

6 Comments:

Blogger Seemantini said...

this is like a metamorphosis- well... almost...

beautful thought process!!

11:56 PM  
Blogger e2d said...

e2d-she was a kind ,curious soul.My she rest in peace.Amen!

12:30 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

e2d, you are funny!

I don't like you Suresh. :) Such suspense...is driving me crazy...

Great photo, just wish there was no mystery lingering behind it.

I actually like this anticipation, but, you're killing me, Suresh!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Marc said...

Santalum album, my friend. Santalum album. It is my best guess. ;-)

Congrats on your story and lesson.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Wendy C. said...

perfection!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Subhamoy C said...

Hi Suresh,
Thanks for visting my page and wish you visit again.

This heart-shaped leaf took my heart away..the simplicty is bound to touch any human soul (rare to find these days).

Wish you best of luck.
Subhamoy

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home